Eello!
Aloha!
Sory for abandoned my blog for sucha long time
Ain't lazy but seriously busy this time
since CNY is just around the corner :)
Hehehehe, so umm, this gonna be a loooooong post before CNY! :D
*sory for the size of photos (if there're too tiny) , lazy to fix it =/
Since my mom keep nagging me about my long dull hair
So, I decided to chop it shorttttter........ =S
And yea, I've learnt on how to curl myself! =D
*thanks to the gal, Ms. Loh who taught me with patient :)
Here's the result
So..............ini macam lah
Not bad right? *applause for her :P
_______________________________________________
And err..........no doubt, we hung out & spent our $$ again this week.. LOL
Moooovie again, this time we went for GreenHornet 3D

and since CNY is just around the corner
So we spent our time on manicure!
There we go, tadaa~
Mine **RED for GongXiFaCai, HUAT ar!!!
Ying's **Sweet PINK with ribbons, oh-so-valentine's-feel
_____________________________________________________
Oh ya, one more thing to blog and share with ya
It's an event which organized by INTI for the coming CNY- Culture Night!
Last min plan of my course mates on Wed's night!
We got ourselves a VIP table! *woohoo
Macam couple saje
although the foods were........uhmm........ eww............... =\
Anyway, I love my friends and course mates!
Heart em' lotss!!! :)
______________________________________________________
Been busy in these few weeks w/ the frens and family
Done with my shoppin list for coming CNY
Clothes - Checked
Hairstyle - Checked
Heels and shoes - Checked
Manicure/pedicure - Checked
Bags and accessories - Checked
Woots, everything is done!
*screammmmm*
So yea, I'm ready for the CNY!
Let go of the past
I'm gonna rock for my Rabbit Year!
HCNY everyone! =D
Have fun and take care!
























No comments:
Post a Comment