Just paid a visit to the ex's family.
They're fine and moved on.
Had a little conversation with his mom before the gang reached.
As usual, she asked how's my recent life, especially university n relationship stuff..
Asked me to accept the truth, move on, n get a new relationship asap..........
And repeated for like..............................N times :(
I actually enjoy to talk to his mom, cus every time she reminds me lotsa things bout him.
Memories recalled.............................
Keep telling myself I shouldn't drop my tears at this moment.
So, I smiled n squinted til no ones can see my stupid tearful-eyes.
This is the first CNY without him.
How I wish he's still here n bring me out in every single day in the CNY.
Go every place we want, eat whatever we want...
This year, drive myself, eat with family, and don't gamble...............
Cus every time I saw the gang gambling or playing whatever poker, I'll like.........sigh.........why you're nt here.........
Time flies, things changed
But still, I miss him
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

chill my little sweetie. =]
ReplyDelete