Sorry that I've abandoned my blog for like one week
Ain't lazy, but busy *heheheheh
Well, 2 months of holidays ended, back to hostel and settled down in the last Sunday
Yea, I'm back to Inti, back to life :)
Since it's first week, lecturers are not giving lecture, no attendance taken and blahblah
+ I've been molded for two months at home.........
So yea, I just can't refuse to skip the class and cope with all the outing plans. lol
Especially shopping and eatingss! Oomgggg *screammmm*


It's been loooooong time we never hang out like this



It's fun to shop with them for the coming CNY
clothes lah bags lah.. I spent, you spent
Blew and spent our money like nobody business from the morning till the night
Yeayy, HAPPY POKAI!
It's exhausted and.......... leg cramp Zzz
Another one is yumchar..........Yea, almost every night after I back to Nilai. lol.......
One of the night @ MCD w/ Ying & Cj
Since one of us was emo, so we decided to buy Happy Meal
*to make ourself more happier. lol
Kidoooo
See, they looked so happy with the happy meal toy :*)
It's fun to eat, shop, movie with the friends
but FML there's only 2nd week in Jan and I've been over spent for this month
And thanks for the useless shit maybankvisa, I couldn't pay my course fees in time! *damnit
and FFFML my new hairstyle makes my face looks more chubby...........and fat! D=











No comments:
Post a Comment