Back to life
Back back to life
Movie movie
Makan makan
Minum minum
Yeaa~
These are the reasons why I've been gaining my weight
I'm fat!
I've gained my weight AGAIN!
ToT
Since today is public holiday for Seremban, no class for todayy
So yea
Im back to Klang in Thurs :)
Planned to swim in this mornin but.......FAILED
*blame the weather! It rained whenever I feel like want to swim
Grrr!
So..........bro and I decided to go for gym
Work work work it outt
not really 'sweat out' much today, lol whatswrongwithme
Time to makan afta workout! *hungrilylylyyy!
Wolfed down all the foods on my plate right after they reached on the table lol
Wonder how am I going to keep fit / fat =(
Oh oh
And guess what
After lunchie, we went to catch a movie with two cousies
Caught a local production movie
< GREAT DAY 天天好天 >
The story line is sooo damnnnn touch!
And I realized all of us shed our tears in the same time, ahahaha
And aa.......... It reminds me of my childhood time w/ my grandpapa :'(
It's surprised that the prettie cousies dated me out today
Had our yumcha chilling session after the movie
It's kinda fun to hang out with them *teehee =D
But too bad didn't take any photo with them =/







No comments:
Post a Comment