Sep 26, 2010

Fatso

Great news!
I've gained my weight
which from 43000 grams to 46000 grams!
Muffin top is with me now *wtf
Im gonna get rid of ittttt! T_____T
Gahh!
Next week start onwards gotta go for gym & swim! *MLIA

This__is__so__damn__chubbo!

I ain't skinny no more!
Dear friends, (LLV especially)
Stop naming me as Miss Bone or so called Miss Boney
Its unacceptable anymore :*(
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.8

4 comments:

  1. u fat??
    then i can jump into sea d..
    T_T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moi, at least you are balance
    Im imbalance growth T__T

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah pu neh neh!!!! SHHHHHH!!!
    Since u knw my blog edi~~!!
    Don let others knw abt my blog plSsss!!!!
    Bcz I never let others knw my blog geh nie~
    now u knw edi keep it as secret hah~~
    ok ok ok??!! hehe!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. u sucks lar! why me only since everyone calling u boney...hahahaha :P

    ReplyDelete

Sep 26, 2010

Fatso

Great news!
I've gained my weight
which from 43000 grams to 46000 grams!
Muffin top is with me now *wtf
Im gonna get rid of ittttt! T_____T
Gahh!
Next week start onwards gotta go for gym & swim! *MLIA

This__is__so__damn__chubbo!

I ain't skinny no more!
Dear friends, (LLV especially)
Stop naming me as Miss Bone or so called Miss Boney
Its unacceptable anymore :*(
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.8

4 comments:

  1. u fat??
    then i can jump into sea d..
    T_T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moi, at least you are balance
    Im imbalance growth T__T

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah pu neh neh!!!! SHHHHHH!!!
    Since u knw my blog edi~~!!
    Don let others knw abt my blog plSsss!!!!
    Bcz I never let others knw my blog geh nie~
    now u knw edi keep it as secret hah~~
    ok ok ok??!! hehe!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. u sucks lar! why me only since everyone calling u boney...hahahaha :P

    ReplyDelete