Sep 25, 2010

Diary

In secondary schooling time, one of my friend used to tell me
writing diary is the way to vent out our feelings
Whenever our mood is down, read back and recall each every happy memories & moments that we had
then our mood will turn into good *its amazing

And yea
I have 5 diaries in my life.
I used to write everyday and crap everything in my life. Especially love life.
*how silly

But now for me
Diary is like a strange thing in my life
I've stopped writing diary since I was broke in my previous relationship
I hate diary.
It reminds me lotsa sweet and bitter memories
That's the reason why I keeping them far away from my sight now.

And that's also the reason why I'm blogging and crapping here instead of writing diary *fml
and frankly, idk what am i crappingggg
I'm insomniaaa!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sep 25, 2010

Diary

In secondary schooling time, one of my friend used to tell me
writing diary is the way to vent out our feelings
Whenever our mood is down, read back and recall each every happy memories & moments that we had
then our mood will turn into good *its amazing

And yea
I have 5 diaries in my life.
I used to write everyday and crap everything in my life. Especially love life.
*how silly

But now for me
Diary is like a strange thing in my life
I've stopped writing diary since I was broke in my previous relationship
I hate diary.
It reminds me lotsa sweet and bitter memories
That's the reason why I keeping them far away from my sight now.

And that's also the reason why I'm blogging and crapping here instead of writing diary *fml
and frankly, idk what am i crappingggg
I'm insomniaaa!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.8

No comments:

Post a Comment