Due to the darn incident
tortured by insomnia in these few nights :(
Been messed up with the so-called-coincidence *Duh!
--- frustrated + pissed + grump + mad + fed up ---
*its enough
Im gonna freak out soon T.T
The world's too small!!! *damn it. ish!
Whatever
I've been dragged into the other me. The different personality of me!
Started to speak rudely with all the filthy F languages =X
awh, I knew.... -That's not me!
It wasn't the real personality of mine *ish!
but I just cant stand with it :(
So forgive me, friends.
I felt better after venting out with the bad poetry...perhaps? -.-"
Grrr.......
i....just....cant.....stand.....with.....it!
What a [$5 /hour] shit..!?
*what a crappy heck it is! -BULLSHITS!
Argh! Wicked overwhelmed with all these shitty things!
shouldn't mess up with it, I knew :(
So friends, do forgive about all my FF words.
I wouldn't meltdown easily by all those nasty shitss. Ew!
** Take a deeeeeep breath
Gotta put more efforts on my studies
Final's comin' on next week :(
Pray hard for me peeps!
Apr 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Apr 6, 2010
Ticked off
Due to the darn incident
tortured by insomnia in these few nights :(
Been messed up with the so-called-coincidence *Duh!
--- frustrated + pissed + grump + mad + fed up ---
*its enough
Im gonna freak out soon T.T
The world's too small!!! *damn it. ish!
Whatever
I've been dragged into the other me. The different personality of me!
Started to speak rudely with all the filthy F languages =X
awh, I knew.... -That's not me!
It wasn't the real personality of mine *ish!
but I just cant stand with it :(
So forgive me, friends.
I felt better after venting out with the bad poetry...perhaps? -.-"
Grrr.......
i....just....cant.....stand.....with.....it!
What a [$5 /hour] shit..!?
*what a crappy heck it is! -BULLSHITS!
Argh! Wicked overwhelmed with all these shitty things!
shouldn't mess up with it, I knew :(
So friends, do forgive about all my FF words.
I wouldn't meltdown easily by all those nasty shitss. Ew!
** Take a deeeeeep breath
Gotta put more efforts on my studies
Final's comin' on next week :(
Pray hard for me peeps!
tortured by insomnia in these few nights :(
Been messed up with the so-called-coincidence *Duh!
--- frustrated + pissed + grump + mad + fed up ---
*its enough
Im gonna freak out soon T.T
The world's too small!!! *damn it. ish!
Whatever
I've been dragged into the other me. The different personality of me!
Started to speak rudely with all the filthy F languages =X
awh, I knew.... -That's not me!
It wasn't the real personality of mine *ish!
but I just cant stand with it :(
So forgive me, friends.
I felt better after venting out with the bad poetry...perhaps? -.-"
Grrr.......
i....just....cant.....stand.....with.....it!
What a [$5 /hour] shit..!?
*what a crappy heck it is! -BULLSHITS!
Argh! Wicked overwhelmed with all these shitty things!
shouldn't mess up with it, I knew :(
So friends, do forgive about all my FF words.
I wouldn't meltdown easily by all those nasty shitss. Ew!
** Take a deeeeeep breath
Gotta put more efforts on my studies
Final's comin' on next week :(
Pray hard for me peeps!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment