Apr 18, 2010

Imma released!

Imma backed.
Backed from Genting Highland wey!
(its exhausted btw)

Finally.
I've finished my final exam!
*phew~ its over
wish I could pass all my subs. *may God bless me

Done my foundation studies in a blink of an eye
So far, in this one year time
many things had happened in my life.
especially the relationship stuffs :(
it left a deep and invisible mark on me

Many people are wondering why
WHY- am i colleging in INTI-Nilai
am a girl who are dependent, which suppose to study in subang area so that i can travel back to home everyday.....

Well, guys
The main reason that I study in Nilai was all because of him- the guy which isn't worth for me anymore
However
Im still deserve to study @ INTI-Nilai
Seriously
I ♥ my college & campus life ;)

..met lots of course mates & got to know lots of friends there.
Especially in this last sem
Thanks God for bringing them into my life
Appreciate and cherish the time we spent together :)
We've spent our time & been thru many places together
and of course, i miss the time
the time we used to squeeze our brain & rush for assignments in the last minute
the time we used to burn midnight oil for our finals
and how steady we were in our final examinations.
Argh! Seriously, I wish I could take down all the memories of us!
Friends, you've changed and brighten up my life
Seriously, feel kinda sad that our foundation's life ends here =(

Miss all the time.
-the time that we spent together ='(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apr 18, 2010

Imma released!

Imma backed.
Backed from Genting Highland wey!
(its exhausted btw)

Finally.
I've finished my final exam!
*phew~ its over
wish I could pass all my subs. *may God bless me

Done my foundation studies in a blink of an eye
So far, in this one year time
many things had happened in my life.
especially the relationship stuffs :(
it left a deep and invisible mark on me

Many people are wondering why
WHY- am i colleging in INTI-Nilai
am a girl who are dependent, which suppose to study in subang area so that i can travel back to home everyday.....

Well, guys
The main reason that I study in Nilai was all because of him- the guy which isn't worth for me anymore
However
Im still deserve to study @ INTI-Nilai
Seriously
I ♥ my college & campus life ;)

..met lots of course mates & got to know lots of friends there.
Especially in this last sem
Thanks God for bringing them into my life
Appreciate and cherish the time we spent together :)
We've spent our time & been thru many places together
and of course, i miss the time
the time we used to squeeze our brain & rush for assignments in the last minute
the time we used to burn midnight oil for our finals
and how steady we were in our final examinations.
Argh! Seriously, I wish I could take down all the memories of us!
Friends, you've changed and brighten up my life
Seriously, feel kinda sad that our foundation's life ends here =(

Miss all the time.
-the time that we spent together ='(

No comments:

Post a Comment