Feb 19, 2010

Afraid!

Im afraid
Afraid of everything
:'(

Started to hesitate
Is this what I want..
Is that what I need..

Im afraid with everything you did
everthing you gave
and everything you promised

yea right
Both of us broke the promises again
again and again
Its not the 1st time nor 2nd time
But N times
:(
WE are the one who have to change
not ME nor YOU

[heartbroken]
Im tired with it
:'(
0219 just past like this

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feb 19, 2010

Afraid!

Im afraid
Afraid of everything
:'(

Started to hesitate
Is this what I want..
Is that what I need..

Im afraid with everything you did
everthing you gave
and everything you promised

yea right
Both of us broke the promises again
again and again
Its not the 1st time nor 2nd time
But N times
:(
WE are the one who have to change
not ME nor YOU

[heartbroken]
Im tired with it
:'(
0219 just past like this

No comments:

Post a Comment