Jun 17, 2012

Confused wish

To be frank, I'm tired and exhausted.
I've tried my best, although what I got are all the negative impacts.
Everything is like so near yet so far..
I can see it, but I can't catch it.

I did not give up, and still I do my best by putting all my efforts on it. I don't mind to do anything for everything, even if it changes my lifestyle or personality..
All I wish is, it will still continue to work until the end..

I wish it works, I really really wish it will work.
I know it's silly, but this is only what I want.

1 comment:

Jun 17, 2012

Confused wish

To be frank, I'm tired and exhausted.
I've tried my best, although what I got are all the negative impacts.
Everything is like so near yet so far..
I can see it, but I can't catch it.

I did not give up, and still I do my best by putting all my efforts on it. I don't mind to do anything for everything, even if it changes my lifestyle or personality..
All I wish is, it will still continue to work until the end..

I wish it works, I really really wish it will work.
I know it's silly, but this is only what I want.

1 comment: