It's going to end for another year, in just a blink of eye..
Feels like there are still alot of stuff which I haven't done completely.
Somehow I realized, there's actually nth for me to chase in this dream.
What am I looking for actually?
Another year, another dream..
And I never achieved it.
Keep telling myself not to be dependent.
No ones gonna stay forever.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Hey, Happy New Year to you! Hmm, we are in the year which full of mysterious!
ReplyDeleteDon't be upset girl, sometimes the perfection of our life is not measured up by how many/ how great the achievements we've had achieved.. Never stress yourself because of your 2011 did not ended up with great achievements!
Please continue to shine up your life with strong determination, happiness and courage because if we could stay up happily for everyday is most paramount achievement you have been achieved and also the most precious gift presented to yourself from God!
Happy go lucky and good luck for your future undertakings! :)Smile ya...