Aug 4, 2011


Sometimes, I cried b'cus I hurt..
Sometimes, I shed my tears b'cus of touchin..
Sometimes, I smiled just to hide the pain..
Love to cry, used to cry
God knows I'm just too ready to burst into tears

读了一篇文章
作者说
人生就像一双手 而幸福就像是一堆沙子
我们只能靠双手轻轻地捧起沙子
相反的
双手抓得越紧 手中失去的沙子就越多

未来的路真的很长很远.....
远得我不敢去看不敢去想
不知道是自己变了 还是之前的勇气不见了
对自己越来越没信心
到底是怎么..... :'(

但愿人长久 千里共婵娟

2 comments:

  1. Be happy always. I love to see your smiles. Do not frown, do not sigh. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life is not terror all the times. How life's treating you actually depends on how your mind put you to the life you're having now.

    Positive frame of mind creates happy life!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Aug 4, 2011


Sometimes, I cried b'cus I hurt..
Sometimes, I shed my tears b'cus of touchin..
Sometimes, I smiled just to hide the pain..
Love to cry, used to cry
God knows I'm just too ready to burst into tears

读了一篇文章
作者说
人生就像一双手 而幸福就像是一堆沙子
我们只能靠双手轻轻地捧起沙子
相反的
双手抓得越紧 手中失去的沙子就越多

未来的路真的很长很远.....
远得我不敢去看不敢去想
不知道是自己变了 还是之前的勇气不见了
对自己越来越没信心
到底是怎么..... :'(

但愿人长久 千里共婵娟

2 comments:

  1. Be happy always. I love to see your smiles. Do not frown, do not sigh. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life is not terror all the times. How life's treating you actually depends on how your mind put you to the life you're having now.

    Positive frame of mind creates happy life!! :)

    ReplyDelete