♧ The Original JY ~♡
Mar 3, 2011
Questions, again
"
Why are you still single?
"
"
You got no intention to get a bf meh
?
"
Meh
Women don't like questions.
Especially single woman like meee
2 comments:
Ying Ying
March 4, 2011 at 7:54 PM
You're single BUT Unavailable..
:P
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Joanne
March 4, 2011 at 10:30 PM
Why? My face shows I'm unavailable? =\
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mar 3, 2011
Questions, again
"
Why are you still single?
"
"
You got no intention to get a bf meh
?
"
Meh
Women don't like questions.
Especially single woman like meee
2 comments:
Ying Ying
March 4, 2011 at 7:54 PM
You're single BUT Unavailable..
:P
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Joanne
March 4, 2011 at 10:30 PM
Why? My face shows I'm unavailable? =\
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You're single BUT Unavailable..
ReplyDelete:P
Why? My face shows I'm unavailable? =\
ReplyDelete