Nov 20, 2010

Idk whatswrongwithme

There're few more hours to final examination
Everyone's stressing, studying
and Im doing nothing here, seriously
Been starring in front of the screen for the whole day, did nothing
Something messed up my mind.......
I just.....can't.....stop......thinking thinking and thinking..........
Idk what's wrong with me..
:'(
I feel so so so wrong, but Idk what's wrong
Sigh
*down down down down down*
Totally out of study mood
I guess I will fail my paper for the very first time
FYLJY
iwishicouldcryoutloud
Just......leavemealone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nov 20, 2010

Idk whatswrongwithme

There're few more hours to final examination
Everyone's stressing, studying
and Im doing nothing here, seriously
Been starring in front of the screen for the whole day, did nothing
Something messed up my mind.......
I just.....can't.....stop......thinking thinking and thinking..........
Idk what's wrong with me..
:'(
I feel so so so wrong, but Idk what's wrong
Sigh
*down down down down down*
Totally out of study mood
I guess I will fail my paper for the very first time
FYLJY
iwishicouldcryoutloud
Just......leavemealone

No comments:

Post a Comment