*alright, I know 19's is still that young + immature
But please, it's almost 20's
I have my own rights, my own freedom, even my own privacy!
WHY? WHY?? WHY???!
Why are you still treating me like a small____little___ CUTE___girl???
Almost e.v.e.r.y.o.n.e in this age is driving everyday
to university, to college, to wherever they wanted to
hang out as far as they can (even a trip!)
yumchar as late as they could (9pm is late for YOU!)
but ME???
I just can spend my 24 hours-time @ home for this looooong sem break
Why are you still treating me like a small____little___ CUTE___girl???
Almost e.v.e.r.y.o.n.e in this age is driving everyday
to university, to college, to wherever they wanted to
hang out as far as they can (even a trip!)
yumchar as late as they could (9pm is late for YOU!)
but ME???
I just can spend my 24 hours-time @ home for this looooong sem break
and mold like a slide of Gardenia Bread!
** Im gettin' mad SOON!
for HER
Outing with friends (for movie & sing K especially) is wasting $$ & time
for HER
yumchar @ 8.30pm<<>late!
yumchar @ 8.30pm<<>late!
Alright then
Listen to HER! I stay at home
Listen to HER! I stay at home
But.. What's the problem with watching pps???
for HER
facing my lappy for hours will make my brain freeeze ZzZz
Godddd.. WHAT'S WRONG???!!
and what's tha problem now!
What would you expect me to do at home then???
Im lifeless like a piece of SHIT you know!
Yearite, I know you do love and care me
BUT this is not the wayyyyyy of love!!!
Dxmnnnnnn!
BUT this is not the wayyyyyy of love!!!
Dxmnnnnnn!
And pls
Stop forcing me in doing everything
(including my relationship stuff, even bout my EX!)
Urghhh!!!
I___can't___stand___ANYMORE!
Im almost 20!!!
I believe that I have the ability to do decision and bear for the outcomes
plsssssss T______T
Im not begging for anything
but just your understanding 

Somehow
Imma really jealous and envy for those to have a caring mummy T______T
*slap me*
I am sure if she knows about what her daughter is writing here
she will definitely got hurt & burst into tears D:
But please
MOM,
I LOVE YOU! just like how you love me too
Can you please just listen to me for like.. awhile?
Can't you just think for me for like.. sometime?
(You never ever listen to my explaination!)
I need your understanding badly!
I LOVE YOU! always!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.5


hahaha..............................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
ReplyDeletethey would never understand what's inside our mind. just like when they mad, they blame everything on us. sometimes dont take too much of their words, althought it's hurt. I know how's that feel.. but what to do? they are still our parents. chillax!
ReplyDelete