


Yea, no doubt.
We break up again.
*sigh
Its like the 523904895th time edy.
Due to the same and lame reason.
*damn it
Whatever it is.
No matter how deeeeep is the freaking love.
I dooowant this relationship anymore.
As he said, its better for us to be friends, perhaps?
Yea
No more tears
No more quarreling and suffering
Dont have to fight like chickens without any reason in everyday
It will be another peaceful world for both of us.
Freedom Freedom Freedom!
He will be enjoying his life, so am I.
Repeated!
I wouldn't want this relationship anymore.
( i mean future lahh )
For those who look down on me that I couldn't let go de
(especially ex-schools' mates and mummy -.-)
Dont kua suei me liao!
I'M SERIOUS!
I am really giving up on him this time.
I'll get a better one ( X93874093274 much more better than him one! )
Wait and see kay! LOL
ps://
lazy to delete for all the previous posts due to my laziness
ignore them then :)
No comments:
Post a Comment